Thursday, October 13, 2005

Oh, that zany Jack Thompson! You never know what he's going to say next!

So I got the Revenge of the Sith miniatures starter set. It's pretty cool. My Seperatist force is now quite the force to be reckoned with. I'm considering playing in a tournament later in the month, now that I have a map.

Up the Down Staircase is rolling along fine, though I really should be studying my lines right now. If you want to see it, send me the money and I'll send you a ticket. Must provide own transportation.

Yugioh GX is kind of nifty, I guess.

I'm debating whether or not I want to read Mostly Harmless and So Long And Thanks For All The Fish, as I hear they're quite bad compared to the first three. I do need something to read until The Swarm War comes out in December

I really do not like German. I have got to have the most obnoxious classmates ever.

The Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie looks really good so far. It should blow Emma Watson and the Prisoner of Azkaban out of the water. Not that that's terribly hard.

Also, my Yugioh writing career is dead. It didn't lead a terribly prosperous life, mind you, but I got some cash out of it, so I'm reasonably satisfied.




SADIE: All teachers. At the end of home room period, send those students who have failed to report for checkout because they've left the building to Mr. McHabe.
SYLVIA: (to BEA) How do we send students who've left the building?
BEA: (smiling as she goes) It'll be a challenge.

No comments: