Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Close curtain, fade to black

Well, that's it for Up the Down Staircase. A fun play, but still can't beat out Midsummer Night's Dream. Time to say goodbye to Joe Ferone and clean up all my toothpicks from the back. And now we turn around and audition for Anything Goes, the spring musical. I'll be very interested to see how this one turns out.

I leave on Thursday for TheaterFest with basically all of my friends from the troupe. Thursday to Saturday I'll be in Oshkosh for the event at the college there. Plays and workshops and all sorts of fun stuff, in addition to general hanging out with friends.

Plans have been made to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with "the guys" on Saturday as part of a birthday celebration for a friend. Looking forward to it.

DDM: Underdark is much awesome, I assure you. Two Epic figures out of two boosters is pretty sweet. For those who care, I pulled Iron Golem and Aspect of Kord. Even their regular versions are excellent in 200-pt, especially Kord, who single-handedly won me some matches. I'm really looking forward to playing an Epic game with these suckers.

Been playing Soul Calibur III like a madman, lately. In my quest to unlock everything, I've been having some success with Tira. I've taken on the legendary Night Terror, using Cassandra of all characters. I'm currently in the process of unlocking Amy and the Soul Calibur for Tira.

That's all I've got.

No comments: