Monday, January 23, 2006

I feel like a little girl all over again!

Angelic Layer is hella fun to watch. You gotta love CLAMP.

Exams could've went better. Granted, I half-assed German and didn't really study much for Psychology, but it could've been worse. I'm especially pleased with the new schedules for this semester.

1. Study Hall (Sleepy time)
2. American Literature (Stevens-Sensai! The Crucible!)
3. Independant Sports (Golf should be fun)
4/5. German (Same routine as last semester)
LUNCH (Really good luck here, tons of friends. There are at least four tables I could conceivably sit at)
7/8. FST (Eh...)
9. Chemistry (Eh...)
10. Psychology (Like, all of the Dramatic Impact juniors are in my class. That's pretty badass)

Half of my DVD order came in the mail today. Es gefallt mir gut.

Dancing has been interesting so far. I can do most of it well enough, so go me.

I have the nagging feeling that I'm supposed to be working on something. Man, f**k that.

No comments: