You know what this web journal needs? More surveys.
1. Seven things I plan to do before I die.
- Get married to the love of my life
- Maybe have a kid or two
- Publish a semi-successful novel
- Visit at least four countries not currently on this land mass
- Be in some classy Broadway production
- Show up on TV somehow
- I dunno, graduate college and get a half-way decent job
2. Seven things I can do.
- Write fairly well
- Dance to some degree
- Recite useless trivia
- Read really quickly
- Listen to people and their stupid problems
- Math, especially Trig. And English. And History.
3. Seven things I can't do.
- Get into a fight
- Feel completely confident about something
- Make somebody do something they don't want to do
- Sing well. But I'm going to keep doing it, dammit.
- Science outside of Chemistry
- Take something from somebody for nothing
- Think on my feet.
4. Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex.
- Good sense of humor/witty
- Shares at least some interests
- Tolerant of my personality quirks, as well as having some of her own
- Looks past appearances
- Dark hair (There's some other superficial stuff, but that's the big one)
- Adventurous on occassion
5. Seven things I say the most.
- Censoring my own curse words
- Random Pop Culture Reference
- "Really." (in a droll, uninterested voice)
- *strokes non-existant goatee*
- "Oh for the love of..."
6. Seven celebrity crushes.
Can't really think of any. There are a multitude of celebs I would love to simply hang out with though.
7. Seven things that make me uncool.
- Extensive useless trivia
- I listen to music that nobody would ever listen to in a million years
- I get a kick out of doing Trigonometry
- I check my e-mail compulsively, whether I'm expecting something or not
- I can recite an in-depth history of the Star Wars universe starting with the Battle of Yavin 4 and ending with the Second Corellian Insurrection
- I'm very excited about doing Teacher Assistance work
- I play Collectable Miniature Games competitively
I got a part in Trolls. I am simply "Man". I'm rather dissapointed with this development, but it at least preserves my perfect record. I would have liked to get into the competition piece, but children's plays are fun, too.
I rearranged my bedroom the other day. It will henceforth be known as "The Great Dust Bunny Migration of '06".
There was something else I wanted to write, but this entry is long enough as it is.