Monday, October 02, 2006

Hey, they can't bill me if I never stop eating.

So, Homecoming.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself and was glad to have somebody along to share it with. It would have been undoubtably painful and boring if I had went by myself, which is what kept me from going the past years. I don't plan on dancing to rap again for a long time, though.


Well shit.

Looks like I'm going to be coughing up something like 750 bucks within the next year. I promised myself the only way I'd get a PlayStation 3 is if they made a sequel to Zone of the Enders 2: The Second Runner, my most favorite game EVAR, something I was sure would never happen. But lo and behold, Hideo Kojima up and announces that he's going to work on ZOE3 once he finishes up with Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. I am at the same time ecstatic and angry. My dream game is coming out, but I can't get it because I'd like to maybe go to college someday.

So I'm going to start playing Paranoia, right? With my gaming group it should be loads of hilarious. I just need to order it from Amazon now.

Dude, I watched Episode 2 of Hellsing Ultimate. Because everybody needs a healthy dose of the old ultraviolence now and then. Also, Luke and Jon Valentine are the coolest villains ever. Well, maybe just Jon. Luke's kind of a pansy.

I get the feeling there are tons of grammar errors in this post. Don't care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would never buy a PS3 for only certain games. Uguuuu~ Just get it on an emulator, lol.
Also, think you could like, send me the schedules for when you guys start Theatre? I wanna go and visit y'all!
And lastly... want a free trial for World of Warcraft? XD
,Peter

Anonymous said...

I love your layout! I just finished watching the whole GS and GSD series this week. I love Stellar/Shinn, but Shinn is just so hard to like in the anime. Kira/Lacus is my fav though :)