Tuesday, October 24, 2006

In this post I will complain about Physics, talk about D&D and whatever else happens to be on my mind.

Fair warning. I'm currently trying to keep from having to do my Physics lab report, even though it's incredibly easy and not at all time-consuming, or so I am told. Isn't that the strangest thing? I really don't like Physics, though. I miss Chemistry where everything made complete sense and variables took one meaning and stuck with it. On the plus side, Pre-Calculus makes perfect sense at the moment.

I'm running a campaign for Strategists Club and it's going to be so awesome, you'll probably go blind. Or awesome insofar as it rips off Seven Samurai. Regardless, I'm looking forward to it.

I can't believe Stephen Colbert left the cast of Harvey Birdman: Attourney at Law. Things just aren't the same without him. I also can't believe the Daily Show and the Colbert Report are in reruns this week.

Bleach fails to impress me. It's nice as a dumb shounen-action hero anime though. Trinity Blood is kind of nifty I suppose, but I'd like to see some semblance of plot. Also, the Never Land episode was kind of silly. Meanwhile, Eureka Seven has finally hit the halfway point and finally starts being excellent. And I'm still pirating Le Chevalier D'eon. You gotta love using the pre-French Revolution period as a setting for zombies and posessions and sowrdfights, because it works so perfectly.

I don't really like this entry. I'm not feeling it. Actually, I don't much care for anything I've written as of late. Oh wait, I've got something.

The Illusionist
Suprisingly fun to watch. The magic is pretty nifty and there's some wonderful casting. The plot has a suitably mystical and romantic feel to it and it has a very-well done twist ending. I don't have much else to say other than it's well worth seeing in the Theater or even getting on DVD, if you're into this sort of thing.
Rating: A-

So I leave you with this one bit of advice: Go read The Picture of Dorian Gray. Just trust me.

No comments: