Tuesday, May 02, 2006

im out of witty titles

Strats was cancelled today. That was kind of dissappointing. Maybe it'll get rescheduled or something.

The Day of Silence was interesting, I guess. I didn't keep to the vow very well, which I'm kind of frustrated about, but people wouldn't quit talking to me! Its like people don't have anything better to do than to bother me about stuff. Anyway, the meeting was quite interesting with all of the serious discussion and Mrs. Barnes's input. Surprising.

And now I'm out of stuff to do. The stage is almost clean and Strats won't last forever, so I'm getting pretty bored. I don't want to go home after school and sit in front of the computer, I want to do stuff.

88 on the Psychology Cumulative test, bitches. I'm very pleased with that. Also, a 90 on my FST test, but thats because I rock at probability. I can't understand why so many people seem to have trouble with it.


Have you ever been so bored out of your skull that it hurts?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that sucked (Strats canceled). I need my weekly dose of hyperactivity.
Now that I look at it, I'm really sorry I didn't join the day of silence. I couldn't have held out, either, but it would have been a nice gesture. Next year, I promise myself.
Go home and sit in front of your computer! I’ve got a new story up, and you are barely 1/13th done with whatever it is you’re doing, so you have no excuse for boredom! None whatsoever!
Or you could stare at the computer screen until your eyeballs bleed. Not like I care or anything.

Anonymous said...

You think you're bored? Dude, I'm reading your blog! How small a life must I have?
Google all your friends; it's really, really strange what comes up at times...
Yes, that is what I do when I'm bored.
No, I'm not a stalker.
No, I'm not getting professional help either.
Love, in a purely platonic way,
Megan