Thursday, May 11, 2006

Metal Gear Solid 4: Gun Eater

So, E3 is going on this week. And the Sony Playstation 3 is going to run me half a grand. I'm loyal to Sony, but I don't know if I'm that loyal. I'm not sure I want to spend 600$ to find out if Solid Snake makes it through his next adventure.

MGS4: Guns of the Patriots looks brilliant, by the way.

The AP Psych test was interesting, I guess. One of the free-response questions threw me for a loop, and the multiple-choice section stumped me with some stuff we barely learned, but I think I did alright.

The new banner I was talking about? There it is. Woo.

I should get to work on my Chemistry Lab Report. But what's another half hour?

1 comment:

I'm not Robert Frost (or George Bernard Shaw) said...

Whose gift this is you cannot know.
My heart is in your keeping though.
You will not mind my writing here
To tell you that I love you so.