Friday, June 02, 2006

Now, in this version of the story, Smaug has a giant machine gun for a head

School's over soon. And in two weeks, I leave for vacation. Long-time readers (all none of you) will remember that my father insists on taking the family up north to a cabin on a lake. This means I need to start filling up a backpack with books. I am taking suggestions starting... now. Really, I have better things to do up there than fish.

The Great Gatsby is a good book, I guess. I had trouble getting into it at first, but the second half of the story is really good.

But now I'm on Star Wars - Legacy of the Force: Betrayal. It's interesting so far. Corellia is starting up some Seperatist thing and Jacen is training Ben. I hear Lumiya shows up for some reason.

I've got a good feeling about this summer. That's new.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nightmare by Steve Harper. It's that one I recommeneded a couple of Thursdays ago. And the predictable C.S. Friedman. Annd...Timothy Zhan. Anything by him is good. Too bad you can't take a computer up north with you- unless you have a laptop or soemthing nifty like that.
Your 'good feelings' usually pull through. :) Yeah.
Viel Liebe.