Saturday, April 23, 2005

LOL i am usign teh intrante!!!!1!one!!!11eleven

Gundam SEED Destiny - Episode 26: "Promise"
Episode 26 had some great moments. Andy as Lacus's agent was hilarious as was Meer's reaction to it. I so wanted to have a face-to-face meeting between the "Lacuses". Talia actually does something this time around. Stellar seems to have dug out the memories of Shinn somehow. I'm really getting a Four Muramase vibe from her and there's a lot in common between this and the respective Zeta episode.
Rating: B
The new endings probably my least favorite of Destiny so far, though that's not saying much as "Reason" and "Life Goes On" were both awesome. It's a catchy country tune.

Tsubasa Chronicle - Episode 1: "Inevitable Meeting"
Decided to check this out, due to my weak spot for CCS. I always liked the animation in .hack//SIGN and the studio has the same good work here. Yuki Kajiura is also here with that special brand of music. Great to see CLAMP characters back in action, and it seems like most of them have even retained their personalities. Sakura's new voice takes a bit to get used to, but it works out. Well done action and the new characters and the ones from CLAMP shows I haven't seen yet all look like interesting characters, and I'm looking forward to getting acquainted.
Rating: B
I'll probably continue for a bit to see how the early story turns out.

Caught SPD and W.I.T.C.H. this morning and those will get reviews whenever the hell I feel like it.

No comments: