Thursday, June 16, 2005

Second post in a long and proud line of posts

So, Summer Vacation.

I've sat around and done pretty much nothing except talk on Pojo and watch TV. You see, my TV schedule expands greatly during the summer. Mornings I catch my favorite game show of all time, The Price is Right, and yell at the idiot contestants. Fast forward to Jeopardy, usually accompanied by home-made nachos in the afternoon. Double Seinfeld on TBS after that, followed by maybe Wheel of Fortune where I also yell at the contestants. Maybe then I catch Whose Line is it Anyway? and end the day with Late Night with Conan O'Brien.

I really have no life. Seinfeld was funny. It was viewed alongside the consuming of KFC Popcorn Chicken. Excellent.

Garage Sale started today. I don't really pay attention to this sort of thing.

Oh yeah, I made fifty dollars today and you didn't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.