Monday, May 02, 2005

Blatant and Shameless Promotion

I might have mentioned my having a job. You can see the fruits of my labor here, on the fine gaming site of Pojo.com. http://www.pojo.com/yu-gi-oh/FeaturedWriters/AceOfSpades/2005/5-2.shtml

In other news, FOX showed stuff last night, after crawling back to Seth Mcfarlane to make more cartoons for them. I don't feel like processing, so I'll give them nice, little rating things.

7:00 Simpsons: C
7:30 Simpsons: B+ (one of the better ones lately)
Family Guy: B+ (nice to see Seth's still got it, mysterious absense of Quagmire factor is dissapointing)
American Dad: B (better than the pilot at any rate)

Like you care. Or maybe you do. Really, it's not like I get payed to do this and I'm certianly not charging you to read it. Though maybe I should.

No comments: