Saturday, May 28, 2005

Critics give my life 1.5 stars.

Anyone who plays the Star Wars RPg can check out two of the planets I'm using in my campaign here. http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=437185

Lots of stuff on tonight. New Teen Tiatns, new JLU, premieres of Paranoia Agent, premiere of s-cry-ed and new Samurai Champloo. Too bad there's no SPD or WITCH.

Two weeks left of school. Exams are coming up and I'm going to see about exempting my Advanced Algebra and Language exams. I also have to get my Information Technology grade up to a C so I can pass well. I hate that class, we don't even do any information technology. The people in it are anooying as well. Oh well.

Got the last four paperbacks to the NJO today. Can't wait to start Force Heretic I: Remnant. the goal is to finish the series by the end of the school year. Since we'll be doing a lot of review in school for the rest of the year, I'll have plenty of reading time.

Ace out.

No comments: